Adaptive multi-protocol support meets live video needs of set-top boxes, smart TVs, computers, tablets, mobile phones and other terminals.
Due to tri-network integration and bandwidth increases, the media industry is facing unprecedented opportunities and challenges. The core of the media is video, and the core technology of video is encoding/transcoding. The ArcVideo online multi-screen encoding/transcoding solution provides high-density, high-quality multi-screen real-time online encoding/transcoding for media operators, enterprise markets and the government.
- Live playback on Internet TVs, mobile phones, tablets and PCs
- AVS+ encoding and transcoding on HD channels
- Transcoding SD programs into HD quality
- Fixing the shake in videos, such as street snap
- Large throughput easily handles massive data
- Compatible with all formats, such as AVS+, HEVC
- Multi-screen output and frame alignment
- Quality enhancement SD to HD technology (SimHD)
- Slice recording
- Audio and video passthrough
- Device level, signal level, system level, and management level security